HybridZ

Woo Hoo, Getting my 280ZG next week !! May be 56k compatible

EZ-E

You are right in that, its so very true, did suck to go through it but you are right, better, much better to have spent it that way, then like you said, get it home and then be, OMG what is this. HAH would have been trying to sue the car carrier :lol:

This is a much better tale than the usual, "Guess what, my new car is really swiss cheese" threads. Glad to see you found out before you bought. Sucks about the plane ride, though. I discovered 2 months into owning my 260 that my framerails and floorboards had brazed in tin covered in undercoating. That $$$ucked.

All so very true indeed. If I was a Washingtone resident and the price would have been a little lower, I would have still bought the car. Just couldnt trust something like that to make the ride.

Just to many little things that were never mentioned over several phone calls at least 10 or more and 20+ emails.

You would have thought they would have talked about these minor things at least once or twice.