HybridZ

Interior of hatchback

V8_DatZun

I am trying to figure out what to do with the interior of the car behind my seats in my 280zx anyone have any pictures of what they have done? i will have a roll cage but im going to try to have it as concealed as possible. I just want to see speaker setups, the trim people have fabricated (because the factory foam crap breaks TOO easy) etc. any finished or near finished setups.

I'll back away from this... I don't want to start a heated debate about audio excess in cars:wink: Plus this is off-topic and I apologize for that:?

I'll just offer this... my frickin' ears ring ALL the time and it drives me CRAZY. This is caused by my own excess as a kid... and that was HOME audio, which is nowhere NEAR as loud as some car audio:shock:

I'm not saying that you do this but you know some people do... It's REALLY annoying to hear someone else's LOUD BOOMING bass all the time either at stop lights or driving through the neighborhood. Those guys and gals should have a little respect for other people, don't you think? Again, I doubt you're one of those offenders:D

My last post here... I'm not adding this to my favorites and not going to read any more here... go ahead and flame me:icon54:

thanks daniel... thats EXACTLY the type pics i was looking for... mainly for the carpeting and how the shock towers and all of the curves/etc of the old factory pieces were fabricated. anyone else with pics of the back of their cars?? i finished stripping mine down today. now i have to combat the rust what fun!

I wonder if Sir Daniel made that speaker enclosure. It looks like fiberglass. Maybe he would give some infomation on how he did it

Also the covering for the rear hatch looks great. Again wonder if he would mention how the material is attached. Looks like faux suade glued on 1/8th plywood??

I have been watching 'Ultimate Rides' on TV to get a handle on custom fiberglass forming for speaker enclosures.

Ferd