HybridZ

Anyone interested in this RHD?

dwarlick

Is anyone in the San Antonio area (or anywhere) interested in purchasing this RHD. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290045342101&rd=1,1

I want the wheels and the fender mirrors (and possibly the bumpers) . I would be willing to pay the lion's share of the current bid of $500 for those items. I realize these might be the most valuable items on the car but if someone was interested in doing a RHD conversion or something this would be a way to subsidize the project.

Danny

The wheels are Watanabe Type R and well worth the current bid alone. I can't tell if they are 14 or 15 inch though. The mirrors are not the right ones for the car. Those actually look to be Skyline mirrors, possibly from the late 70's early '80 GC210 model. If you happen to buy the car, I would be willing to buy the mirrors off you to have as a spare set for my '74 Skyline. They are pretty similiar. I think if you look at some cars with the proper ones on them, you will quickly see the difference. Let me know if you end up going this route.

Brian

Guest 280ZForce

i believe those might be the factory jdm fender mirrors for the s130 (280zx) fairlady, but definately not the s30 fairlady.

look at my sig, photo album on here or my cardomain link in my sig to see how the s30 jdm fairlady fender mirrors really look like.

Thats what I was thinkin AKWIKZ. I bought a 78 2+2 about a month ago and I was thinking it would be kinda cool to go with these mirrors if they are correct to the year instead of the bullet type which I also think are sweet. I bought these mirrors last month and there not the same and I can't figure out what they went on:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3047&d=1066701691

(not the actual picture but I'm 99% sure mine are like this, also mine are not broken)

Those are different fender mounts than were on my old '79 Fairlady 280Z (it was a 2+2)/ Mine were more like the US spec door mirrors (retangular). I'm 99.9% sure mine were correct, I bought the car from the fellow that had it imported so there wasn't much change that anything had been changed.

My 78 Fairlady Z has the same style mirrors. You can see the power switch's below the steering column. Of which this one is missing one. Mine has the same control setup. They will not be going back on mine.

That Z has been listed before. If I remember right, it sold for around $800.00. This time it looks like they are trying to hide the fact it is a 2+2. The GS VIN gives that away.