HybridZ

Matchbox 240Z

Datsun350Z

Nothing much here, 1 widebody front fender is molded on completely, front bumper is mounted, and the other fender is riveted in place waiting to be molded.

I've been too busy getting my new "daily driver" running. :cry2:

1990 300zx Na 5 speed.

So far i've done:

Fan clutch, radiator, thermostat, waterpump, and now i'm waiting on another waterpump because after 25 miles my brand new one died on the way home from inspection (at least it passed). After that I mounted a Taurus electric fan instead of the clutch type fan. Hopefully after the waterpump is done this time it will be done complaining that it needs new parts, and i'll get back to work on the Z.

Guest 280ZForce

you mean Hot Wheels right? Matchbox and Hot Wheels are 2 different companies.

I myself have boughten 8 of them total. Gave 1 to my 3 yr old son, 1 to my 5 yr old brother, 1 to my friend who has a ZX, and the rest I have for now.

there's another thread on this... pretty recent.

you mean Hot Wheels right? Matchbox and Hot Wheels are 2 different companies.

I myself have boughten 8 of them total. Gave 1 to my 3 yr old son, 1 to my 5 yr old brother, 1 to my friend who has a ZX, and the rest I have for now.

there's another thread on this... pretty recent.

Yes... Hot Wheels. I realized they were a different company after I tried to find it on the matchbox website.

I saw the other thread, and I know everyone knows they exist.

I'm just offering my extra 3 to anyone who can't find them or had someone else from here buy the supply out in their area...

So far it looks like i'm stuck with all 4. Not that I mind keeping them.