HybridZ

Z31 300zx huds 5-lug conversion rotor question

Hey guys, off the top of your head or in a post here, do you know what year 300zx the rotors need to be off of for the z31 hub conversion?? I purchased some new ones off the ebay and the dude says there is three different ones...I have searched and cant find a realy specific answer, many say a 84-88 but if there is three different part numbers what is the difference???Thanks so much....

84 I know was 4 lug and I thought 85 was as well. I'm not big on the 300zx, but I'm pretty sure it was 88 that people were using for the conversion. Maybe 86-88? Sorry I don't have a positive answer, but seeing as no one has replied yet I figured I would put my $.02 in.

There was a four lug, five lug that mounts on the back of the hub (like a S30) and 5 lug with a normal style rotor that slides over the face. Sorry I dont know the year split, though the 5 lug hubs I have came off an early car with the rear mounted rotors. I think it was a 85 or 85 I pulled them off of.