HybridZ

All my 240z restoration pics now up!

BIGJIM

Wow, it is very inspiring to see your progress. I bought my car a year ago, and have slowly been working on it since. But I also gotta do school stuff and work to slowly save money. But my project from now to whenever is the body (paint), underside, and interior. Hopefully it'll be done in a year, but I dunno...:frown:

Big Jim, are you living in So Cali, or Las Vegas

Im in las vegas, i think you have met sean from sin city z? He is a freind of mine and has mentioned hanging out with you. We gotta meet up sometime. My car will be painted next weekend and the finally assembly will start soon after. Hope to be able to come to a meet with the car one of these days.

Im in las vegas, i think you have met sean from sin city z? He is a freind of mine and has mentioned hanging out with you. We gotta meet up sometime. My car will be painted next weekend and the finally assembly will start soon after. Hope to be able to come to a meet with the car one of these days.

Your in Vegas too? So am I! I just started on my project this week.

http://streetfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1214

Im not on there really ... Im sometimes on Zdriver.com or My350Z.com as I use to have a 03 350Z, but have since sold it to get a Evo IX (the evo is my main car).

OT: Do you guys know of anyone in town that dose Media Blasting or Dipping? As thats the next big step for my car.

Im not on there really ... Im sometimes on Zdriver.com or My350Z.com as I use to have a 03 350Z, but have since sold it to get a Evo IX (the evo is my main car).

OT: Do you guys know of anyone in town that dose Media Blasting or Dipping? As thats the next big step for my car.

I dont have a contact for media blasting, but im sure there must be a place. I would call a few body shops and see what they tell you.