HybridZ

With good planning . . . (video)

RacerX

projects and tasks will fall right into place. For me that includes bodywork/mods/paint; whatever the task may be. Putting things in proper order so that there is "economy of movement"/efficiency in getting things done. Things just fall into their proper place!

Perhaps some of you may remember this video. This sums up "working in harmony" - IMO!

Ernie/RacerX

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EEF0cg1j35o

enjoy!

if good planning takes 640 takes to accomplish, then I dunno how much longer I'm going to be working on the Zee, LOL.

apparently the Honda Accord "COG" Commercial took around 640 takes to complete, and whilst setup periods for the insane amount of trials and errors, the on-set labourers were taking bets at which point the video would be halted, due to a break in the chain.

Truly amazing video though. I had a friend request it on DVD so that he could show people at his auto shop, because he thought it was really cool, and I obliged because I thought so too =)

Raff.