HybridZ

Slow progress on the RBZ...but new pic's of the Porka

S15 200sx owner

Looks like a great project. That picture for some reason makes your car look really low and long, its a great picture. What kind of air dam does your car have, It looks like it has a long lip in the front. I saw in your sig you have vvt head. What kind of VVt does it use? Any plans of other racing?

Awesome pics 0 are you a professional photographer or is it a hobby?...Small world BTW...I see you are on Rennlist, as I am under the same name "slownrusty"....911 + Turbo are a match made in heavan.

Love your 3.6L..envious.

Yasin

Hey Yasin,

Yes a small world it is, i had a mate round for dinner last night, and was showing him the pics on the rennlist etc, and saw your post on my thread, and mentioned to him that you are on Hybridz as well, hard case eh - we must both have good taste in the same vehicles :wink:

Yes, the turbo 3.6 is a awesome machine, i feel very privlaged to own such a beast. And man you almost get sick of the rediculous amount of attention it gets, from young and old.

Clint T