HybridZ

Making Progress, slowly.....

Ok, so I bought my 240 on 06/06/06, had been sitting 10 years, engine turned over, but the gas tank was clogged, brakes didnt work at all.....

I live in an apartment complex, so there was no way i was gonna be able to work on it there. I stuck it in a storage facility where i could sorta work on it occasionally...

A few months went by with very very little progress.... then I lucked out! I managed to find an engine and what was supposedly a 5 speed (turned out to be a 4speed) trans for about $150.

So for the last few months, I've slowly been building my engine, though I had been missing some parts. Then about 2 weeks ago, i worked out a deal with my parents and towed my Z to their garage to work on it.

Here's my progress so far:

picture042pn2.th.jpg picture028cp9.th.jpg picture054vd5.th.jpg picture052es6.th.jpg picture041gx9.th.jpg

picture058zc3.th.jpg picture060dv6.th.jpg picture066nq4.th.jpg picture067sl9.th.jpg

I still need to fix my rusty rame and paint the engine bay before i put the new engine in, but it wont be much longer till I'll be driving my Z

• 1 month later...