HybridZ

Happy Holidays!

RacerX

To those of you working in the garage on your project, having to shop today, cook today, clean the house today, even those on the computer today, to each and every member and their families of HybridZ;

Happy Holidays to you all and may all your body and paintwork bring you good cheer - LOL!!

Cheers!!

Ernie/RacerX

Hey Roger,

Thank you! Haven't heard from you for some time - any news on the Red PrimaDonna? As I may have mentioned to you via PM (a long time ago) - the last I saw that car was in the late 1970's or early 1980's pulled over off the freeway by my house. The driver was no where to be seen and I remember thinking to myself - with a car like that I would not leave my car unattended! Ernie/RacerX

Never did find anything, 4 or 5 investigators and they all get to the same point and people get quiet. Jack gave up looking and built the Z-32. Did you guys ever get together this summer? If it's any consolation, your the last person we know of having seeing the Red car.

I ended up buying Bernstein's car and spent the summer going through it.

You and Jack ought to come out for the "007" Nationals in Daytona.

Rog .....One more time

7zm9.jpg

Hi Rog,

Nice photo of the red PD! What's interesting is that this photo makes the car "more red". I remember the color of the car to be more of the Porsche Red - like a reddish orange to best describe it, But we all know that camera's can alter or shift the color!

The first time I saw the White PD car and I believe the Black PD was there also. It was at Laguna Seca Raceway (now called Mazda Raceway) in Monterey California. The cars obviously drew quite a crowd - I know your car still draws the crowd! These cars have "presence"!

I never met Jack personally - is his last name Atkinson? I heard that after he built the cars that he later went on to start a custom T-shirt business that was quite successful.

I didn't know that I was to meet up with Jack this summer?!!

Thanks again for sharing the story.

Ernie/RacerX

Atkinson is correct. Steve Parmley had told me that you were going to be hooking up with Jack at the Hurst Castle (I think??) event to try and get somemore vintage stuff for his site. I guess we need to get you two together. Have you seen the new Primadonna Z32? I'll PM you.

Rog