HybridZ

How can I get lower than 1"

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

bonk.gif I want to know how to get lower than 1" All the spring's I have seen for a '73 240, all go down an inch. I want to go at least 2". I have a straight 6, so i'm not to worried about hitting anything. If anyone can help, please do!

- Jonathan

I am assuming you are asking about shortening the strut cartidge (shock)?? You use the ones from the front for the back, and then use ones for a VW Rabbit or MR2 for the front. Look at Jeromio's site for the info...I think he has it listed there.

Davy

I'm running the MS springs at all 4 corners and the car sits low (1 1/2") compared to stock. Getting out of the car is a little difficult but I'm used to it now (I'm 6'2"). A full 2" drop, go with the coil overs because the MS springs are a bit harsh but since they came with my car I can't bitch too much. I guess I've got to drive it more often and maybe they will settle in a little bit. What I've really gotta do is get that 350 roller in the car!!! icon_biggrin.gif

David