HybridZ

mustang wheels?

hey guys,

planning on running some mustang rims, the bolt pattern is the same, but they are 24mm offset, will these work, im lowered with coilovers and short springs, i havenet test fit them yet either,im wondering if i could get away with a small spacer??

MAX, you likely may not even need any spacer on the rears and possibly not fronts. And up front likely quite a slim one (you said 4lug right, so OEM hubs) +20 fits OK with coilovers and no spacer with 8" rims front/back. +24 may fit as well depending on tires/their specific width (brands vary for same designation)

Having said that, max track width is always nice so myself: I'd mount 'em up and then figure out how far I can push them out....

if you decide on spacers I can get them made to your spec's.

Oh yeah, Jeromio was running a 4lug 17x8 setup or similar that should have some specs to help you. From his web:

"(For those wanting this info, these are Konig Monsoons from Discount Tire. They are 17X8 with a 20mm offset, dual pattern 4

on 4.5 and 4 on 4.25. No spacer or adapter required, but I do have coilovers at all 4 corners. They wouldn't fit otherwise.

Tires are 235/45 Dunlop SP5000.)"Jeromio's web