HybridZ

5$ l28et better hurry lol

Guest TeamNissan

the reserve was not met. it only went as high as $102.02. 700 isn't that bad, i paid about that for my non-turbo, rust-free, running 280zx. and i would pay that much for a running turbo engine, but i would like to have the tranny also for that price.

That does include the tranny!

i got my turbo motor with 82K miles on it for free, well i traded about 60 go-kart tickets for it but they wre free to be because i worked there for a year and a half. although it didnt come with harness, ecu, tranny or turbo it was still alright by me, hell the only thing wrong with it was a broken stud in the head

I am selling a complete 1981 280ZXT with 60K documented miles and all the paper work for $1500. The car has the HKS intercooler kit from back in the 80s'. The car is not a rust bucket as some of you might assumed. I converted it to an 82-83 ignition. The motor is as solid as can be, all the compressions are perfect at 143. If anyone interest let me know. If not you will find it on Ebay soon.

Vinh

Guest TeamNissan
I am selling a complete 1981 280ZXT with 60K documented miles and all the paper work for $1500. The car has the HKS intercooler kit from back in the 80s'. The car is not a rust bucket as some of you might assumed. I converted it to an 82-83 ignition. The motor is as solid as can be, all the compressions are perfect at 143. If anyone interest let me know. If not you will find it on Ebay soon.

Vinh

You should list in the classified section........

Vinh

I'll take it... (if you include your spyder with it :wink:!!)) J/K, Vinh. I just love your hybrids!!!.

I got a running unregistered 280zxt car for $300!!!

Here in Sacramento, California!!!