HybridZ

Griffin Radiators 1, Dat240zg 0 - back to radiator square 1 - new waterpump question.

Well i tried royal purples , purple ice . Seeing as everything is new it didnt help any at all . I also then tried the watter wetter same deal no difference .

Im the kinda guy who gets "things with problems " I bought a new trans from summit and 6 days after install it blew up . Blew all the oil pressure rings on the pump . So i had it rebuilt 600$ new then 650$ to rebuild it again with the " Its not a GM car .

Then the watter pump to the block gasket blew out 6 times within 3 months . Then the T stat housing gave out 3 times in 4 months . Then 3 sets of valve cover gaskets . Now the oil pan leaks . Then the overheating problem . All brand new/ rebuilt stuff from summit racing .

Then 2 fuel regulators then 2 carbs cracked the base of the carb etc etc . But yet im a mechanic for Mitsubishi Every EVO i fix every trans rebuild never ever has a problem but when i buy it and install it in my z well it goes to ♥♥♥♥ .

Heck ive been through 4 drivers side windows in the door because if i shut the door to hard the glass shatters no mater what i do or try to fix aaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh

But i love it regardless its fun even though its costly .

Jason