ADIRE CLOTHING & TEXTILE but i still work as a freelance consultant for the

instistute which gives me very much time to do my own work .Being a

freelance researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do

research projects anywhere in the world., However my funding were by my

American counterparts which sent me the bunch of payments mostly in US

based Checks. Getting an accountant in the states or opening an account

would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking

any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other

requirements I am not ready to deal with as I would be traveling a lot in the meantime.

So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I would be

willing to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative

back in the states, this way I could issue and make these Checks out to

you, you could then cash them easily, deduct 10% of the total amount on

these Checks as your commission and then send the rest back to me

through Western Union Money Transfer.If you wish to work for us please email us

the following informations and further informations will be sent to you.

1)Contact Name

2)Physical address

3)Phone number

4)Age

5)Marital Status

6)Sex

I will appreciate if you can email be back to me personal

email,(steve_nupp101@yahoo.com)

I will be there waiting on your reply..

Sincerely,

STEVE NUPP

CEO N/NFABRICS AND TEXTILES

I got this one a few minutes ago too.. Damn, two good opportunities in one day can you guys believe that.

Good day

I want this item and also want to let u know that i will make a check payment coz i think that is the most secure method of sending funds in cases like this and meanwhile i will send u an excess fund and as soon as u cash it, you send the balance to my Aunty who will anrrage for the pick up from you.I will be hoping to hear from you asap . You can give

me a call ... 6826220987

Justin Lucas

One can make no less than 840.00 per week to 999.00 per week or even more if the "agent" chooses to trans act more than once a week. Most will not as it draws even more attention.

Banks are HOT after irregular transactions as the Federal Government is in high gear to catch launderers and the use bank records to to do so. The banks wind up loosing money and in many cases are fined if the do not show due diligence. The Bank teller is the first line of defence. In the past a teller could not report private transaction unless it was 10,000.00 or more. Launderers use "mules" to accept their out of country checks for 9999.00 or less. Once cashed the "mule" takes the 10% and money orders or even cash ships back the rest. Now days the teller is obligated to report ANY suspicious transaction and all transactions over 10,000 dollars

Additionally, now days there is a lot of emphasis on stopping middle east terriorist money laundering in the United States. The Patriot Act allows the Gov even more visability to transactions deamed less than normal.

Guess who gets busted first...the U.S resident. Not worth 999.00 a week just to wind up some dudes girlfriend..........

Guess what? I got another one today, I'm on a roll.. Please make them stop, they are too tempting. I look at it this way, 3 great offers in two days maybe I should stop working and invest with these guys.lol

Dear Friend,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding

money out of a family beneficiary deposit for investment in

your

country as such i decided to establish contact with you for

assistance.

This requires a private arrangement.

You will receive

these funds under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully

worked out to ensure a risky free transfer. I am willing to pay a

generous management fee as well as appreciation as soon as this

transaction is completed.

Ihave all the details. All

correspondences

will be via email,for now.The funds in question are quite large. I will

expect a straight answer from you.Yes or no.If yes,

Kindly furnish me

with your personal information which must includ your full information,

1) Yourfull name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name,

positionandaddress.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) A

scanned copy ofyour int'l p/port/Drivers license for dentification.

Please Send me an e-mail as soon as you receive this letter for

further discussion and more clarification,you can also

reply via:

patrick_obafemi@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Dr Mr.Patrick

Obafemi

My name is Micheal Molto.I am a 48 years old european businessman . i was just about registering on Craigslist when i saw your ad.from what i saw i think its best i get in touch with you,here's a bit about me.I come to the states mostly for business purposes cos i have got a family business all about jewelry, I have a small company of my own called GORKY JEWELS { best in cartier} outside the family business. I generally supply watches,bracelets,wedding rings and jewelries to stores in the states and ontario dealers known to my family and myself .Infact that is my family business cos we are from Canada. I bought a house last year in the area cos i love it there, here is a link to view pics of the house http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q316/HousePictures2view/ ,it is a peaceful, wonderful house and in a loving neighborhood. Unfortunately my father passed away on the 19th of the month and as the only son in my family im to take care of the family business in Canada and i realised that it will be a bit difficult to supply goods to my clients in the states while am away and it will definitely cost me a lot to transact cos after delivery of goods i accept cash and checks for huge amounts,so transaction problem is what i might be facing especially with dealers in the state and i dont also want to lose my clients or customers there . So what i thought of doing is to look for someone to stay at my house free of charge .... .

Really i dont want to sell the house cos i just bought it and its a wonderful piece with luxury. Im looking for an ideal person or family who are honest,trustworthy,responsible,capable and clean for two reasons 1. is to maintain the house when i m away 2.To help me receive payments from my clients within the states on my behalf in his/their name and recent address and have it processed then send it out to me here thru money gram transfer or bank transfer until i can get them moved in my house and so they can make use of my address to the house for them to recieve the payment in their names. you dont have to pay me a dimme for the accommodation, but you will have to maintain the utility bills plus i will not be stayin with you for long when im intown. its just for the purpose of keeping my house safe and my business going on in the state while im away sort of house sitting but you must understand that this will not affect your own personal job at all and if you would like to keep this assignment as a job let me know so i can allocate 5% on each payment that you receive and i will make sure i see to all tasks incurred on you by my checks.

The house is a great with clean 3bathrooms,walk in closet, A gym ,All 4rooms and living room furnished with electronics . If you want i can email you more pictures and if you are interested let me know It is a very lovely house and there is no way you wont like it.If you are interested in handling my business in the state and keeping the house neat, please send me your full name and address with your phone number so i can have my lawyer make the necessary background check on you right away and we can proceed bcos im looking for someone to be moved in as soon as i find a perfect fit ..I am in Ontario now and will be awaiting your swift response. thanks

Micheal Molto

Im looking for somewhere to live with 3 roomates next year... thats what I go in reply. Coincidence? Used craigslist.

His email has the same first_last@yahoo.com format. Calling scam!

Rudy, most European businessmen have better English skills than many Americans do. They certainly don't use the word "cos" in place of "because." And they capitalize the proper nouns, especially in a name like "Cartier."

He's a lousy little suck from some big city in America. Uneducated scammers aren't even interesting! :mad:

EDIT: I read more of it...and I think he wants a young man to share his life with intimately. :ugg:

Davy

total scam---wants into your bank accounts, honey.......do not advert for roommies or shares---girls all know that if you do, you become victim of all kinds of bad guys......please be careful---if you have friends to share with, cool---be careful of strangers----remember what yer ma and pa told yer sister.................this thing screams identity theft----------and i consider money laundering scam --it is as well as part of the process of id theft......watch your pants,mon........