HybridZ

Need Help in Orange County, CA

240Z_Master

Hey guys...

It's been a while since I've been on Hybrid... totally been busy with what most of us call life.

So I had gotten my car started and running but one day.... the engine just cut out for no reason. I went to go start it again and it doesn't sound like any spark is hitting. I am able to turn it over and everything and there is fuel. I'm lost...

Any ideas? Geek out Session @ my house coming up soon? =)

Hey Q, yeah it has been a while. Just to make sure you should pull a coil pack and stick a plug on it and physically check if there is spark.

When you turn on your ignition (with your key) do you hear the two relays near the ecu click? I guess you can also check ignition system ground.

Hey Q, yeah it has been a while. Just to make sure you should pull a coil pack and stick a plug on it and physically check if there is spark.

When you turn on your ignition (with your key) do you hear the two relays near the ecu click? I guess you can also check ignition system ground.

Kinda hard to do this solo =) time to make a trip to OC Myron and return my freakin turbo mani while you're at it =)

I know you can test for injector pulse by removing the crank angle sensor and turning it by hand. I suspect the same for spark, although im not 100% on that.

Obviously key on, and fuel pump fuse pulled so you dont fill your cyl. full of fuel!

Evan

I've tried that, but I'm willing to try anything twice to get it done.