HybridZ

Hey Hey...new 240Z owner here!

Guest Anonymous

Just wanted to put my .02 in. Nice job on that z, if you run across any other super deals,let me know. I would love to scrap my zx, and transplant the motor/tranny into a 240, lots more fun that way smile.gif

Sean

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

ellobo~

Thanks man. Dont let the sneaky pics fool ya tho..there is alot of work to do on this car. It will serve its purpose for what i want it for but its still gonna cost me abit to get it solid and safe. Things like all new bushings throughout, new r200, new coils, rims and tires..ching ching cha-ching. It'll be worth it tho and should be a fun little pocket rocket for maybe a total of 1500 bucks..? Ok maybe 2000...err 2500?? These forums make me want to do ALOT to it, thats for sure!

Take care,

Jason

Hey BLK

I've tryed two days in a row and I get an error everytime I click on your photo gallery. How bout postin some pics here?..or sending them via email.

Drag_Race_Nut@hotmail.com

P.S. You still have the 4piston kit available?

Jason

Hmm why wont the link in my sig work unless i edit my posts???

------------------

71 240Z soon to be 350'd

73 Camaro street/strip project w/490BBC,10-point cage..my "budget bully"

2000 F150 on 35's "DirtSlinger"

have a look...

http://www.JasonsHobbyShowcase.homestead.com/homepage.html

"If speed kills..Im a DANGEROUS GUY!"

>:^)

[This message has been edited by Racin_Jason (edited March 15, 2001).]

BLK

Ride heigyht looks good to go. Looks like it would have sufficient clearance for a single 3" exhaust. What size are the rims and tires? How much for the coils?..do you have the entire struts in good shape,too? Shipping to 92021

[This message has been edited by Racin_Jason (edited March 16, 2001).]

Wheels are 15X7 with 225 series tires. I'm using the struts with coilovers so those won't go. Not sure what the springs are rated or anything like that. I'll see what they weigh to check shipping from 20111. Dunno' what they're worth but I don't expect to be using them on anything.