HybridZ

Turbo Meister is Turboless

Theres a pole on MPturbos in the BS section on TM and it shows 8% failure on shafts and seals. Oil feed and drain setups are probably 6% of those, i have no problems with any of them i have used so dont let failure be a factor, 1000.00 bucks can get you +1000HP, thats lots of boost for your buck. IMO !!!!! I have had such good luck with them that i thought i would give my 2cents.

No dyno time here, im not sure if i want to know what it makes, all i care bout is time slips and crusin mostly. E-85 is what im running in it so i have to get a 10 gallon can before i can go to the track, man it soaks up some fuel under boost. Junkyard motor right know but i have a 377, bowtie block, scat crank, worked dart heads waiting for it but then i run into rearend problems and cage upgrades. 11psi, 30* lockedout, pluggap at 19-20 and 82-87 jetting an it stays in the 12.0AFRs under ful boost.

Hanns,

I remember in the past you posting that if you had to do it over again, you would go with a single turbo. Maybe being turboless now is a sign. You don't want to change your exhaust setup because of cost. I would bet there would be a few members here that would love to buy your current exhaust/manifold setup. The sale would help to fund the new single setup. Your current setup would probably work in other applications as well, such as your friends Vega, hmmmmmm. Anyway, good luck!