HybridZ

Guidance on Single Turbo Selection.

underground

Hey Everyone,

I was offered a Trust Single Turbo Manifold from a fellow forum member for an extremely reasonable price, and could not turn it down. Due to the fact we already have issues with the stock twins clearing the steering parts, I feel this should resolve these issues, and keep us from having to pull the motor everytime something goes wrong on the exhaust side of the car.

I'm now changing directions, and will be selling the twins.

I'd love to see 650-700whp out of this turbo, as I dont know my 240SX will take much more.

I can't put 400whp to the ground, so there is no need shooting for another 500-600whp on top of that. (Even though my block was built for it.)

Due to the fact I just blew half my turbo budget on a manifold, I will be sticking with something journal bearing to save cash. I can always upgrade later, but getting my car back on the street is my first priority.

I'd be curious to hear your suggestions.:mrgreen:

Personally in my plans I have a gt35r going on my rb25. I know that gt35's are good for around 500-600 hp and also they arent too laggy. Im aimin for 350-400whp and Ill be good. I have seen them on 800hp cars tho, dont know how long they last or how much they are boostin but I have seen it. If you think your gonna want more of a punch and later on go for more power then possibly a gt42r. More laggy but serious hp. Lovin the car man let us know what you end up going with!