HybridZ

Replacing injectors

woldson

• Administrators

Are you running Mega Squirt?

(You posted in the MegaSquirt forum, but your post eludes me to thinking that you are using the OE Datsun ECU...)

If you are running Mega Squirt, then you can easily adjust your required fuel map to compensate for the injectors. Problem solved.

If this is the OE Hitachi EFI, then no, you will need the OE N/A injectors. (If this is the case, this post should’ve been posted in either the “L-6” or “Fuel Delivery” section. )

thank you braap That is what i need to know. I came close to having a megasquirt, and my wife found the change Ive been saving and spent it. I have been re saving(having kids still RD on the way), but i still pine over standalone fuel system, forgive me but i guess i live vicariously through you guys.

• Administrators

Glad that helped.

Keep saving up. Standalone EFI allows so much flexibility in what you can do with the engine in regards to cams, intake and exhaust manifolds, manifold design, boost of any sort, injector choices, etc. Also, it is pretty fun to play with…

Keep us posted on your progress towards getting your standalone EMS….