HybridZ

Found a toyota 4runner caliper source!!

For any of you considering the 300zx rotor, spacer, and 4runner calipers on your z, I've located an excellent source for calipers (in my opinion). After searching the yards and parts stores in the area and being kinda bummed at the prices...I came back to the old internet and did a search...

I ended up finding this site:

http://www.taprecycling.com/

I ordered a pair of 88 4runner calipers. They arrived today. They came with a 6 month warranty, fully loaded with like new pads and delivered from California to Orlando, for $85!! 2thumbs.gif

Anyone else looking for these may want to drop them a line.

I was skeptical until they arrived as well. After re-reading my post, I didn't specify whether they were new, rebuilt, etc. Anyway, they weren't rebuilt. They came off of a recently wrecked 88 4runner. There are no cracks in the rubber boots and the pistons are nice and shiny. Although I haven't taken them apart yet, they appear to have been replaced shortly before the vehicle's demise. Still, for $85 delivered...that's good for just the core charge (I've seen $100 each on the cores).