HybridZ

Anyone using wheel adapters for honda wheels?

Guest TreeCutter260z

Guest TreeCutter260z

I was wondering if anyone have used these before. how strong are they? I would like to use honda wheeels on my car maybe 17's if they fit. Anyone have any pictures to look at online? I would like some info on these adapters. any help would be great

thanks

matt

SBC 260z

Evan (purple 240Z) has used them with much success and admiration. Ross C. (modernmotorsports.com) can sell you a set for something like $220.

In my opinion, if racing Porsche 911s can use them (if you ever look in an issue of Porsche Panorama Magazine, you'll see tons of ads) they're safe to use on your Datsun.

Cody, your ZX is just SICK, Baby! Man I like that car a lot!! Is that an MSA kit?!? And those wheels!!!! You have got one SWEET ride, man. I have been thinking of a 280ZX to commute in--wouldn't mind one that looks like yours! I think one with an LS1 conversion would be the ticket (I'm a V8 guy). Thanks for the pics--I made sure I downloaded them smile.gif

Davy

Thanks for the great comments Davy. Yes, its the MSA kit. I've always like the ZX better for everyday driving because of the the added weight and overall size. I agree with you a LT-1 or a LS-1 would be nice to have under the hood. I thought about that before going into the turbo stuff but, at the time the turbo parts would be cheaper than trying to stuff a V-8 under the hood.

Later

Guest Aaron

Cody, that is the kit I am looking at for my ZX. In the MSA catalog, it looks like the front air dam/bumper does not line up with the hood very well and leaves a gap. How does yours fit? Was I just looking at a bad pic?

AN

Your right the bumber cover in the front does not fit perfect. This is the second one that I've had on two different cars and both of them fit like that. I'm sure when the kit was designed it fit better but, I cvan't seem to ever get it to fit perfect. I'm going to have to have it repainted this summer 'cause i hit a curb and I'm going to make any mods necessary to make it right.

I do recommend the kit, it easy and looks much better than the stock Bumper covers I think. rockon.gif