HybridZ

charge pipe keeps coming loose

typhoone

basically exactly what the title says. my charge pipe keeps coming loose, all I have to is push it back on hard, but when riding down the road I can't do that easily. should I fin someone to make me a perfect fit or is there an easier way to do it?

Thanks in advance

-Typhoone

don't worry, money isn't something I worry about. and it's not that I didn't try or anything like that, I totally disconnected everything from the turbo to the intake, redid all of it. all those connections are tight as hell now. BUT there is another leak somewhere and I can't get to it. I don't have a garage, or even a flat driveway for that matter. I can't get under it because of how my yard is, and therefore I can't fix it. I am sure if I had some form of mechanical history I could find a way, but between work and school I don't have much free time and I just want to drive the damn thing for once and just have fun... :'-(

make a compression coupler, with an air-hose fitting, and inject air into the coupler with an air compressor at a steadily increased pressure. once you hear the air leak, you will know where it's coming from. it's essentially a tube with an air fitting. just put it before or after your intercooler, and make sure you keep the PSI coming from your compressor LOW to start.