HybridZ

Johns TRAINS

Phantom

Just thought everyone should know what Johns real love is in life. It's not Jaguars, it's not Z's, it's his very own TRAIN! This is a copy of the invitation that he sent me. Well - there are a couple perks for being a prototype!

The Birthday Train

It says: Mary’s (on the door)

April 15th, 2007 from10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Train trip via John’s Trains from Dallas out to Greenville , Texas and return.

Party time on the rail cars that you’ve seen at John’s Cars (and Trains) – the lights and AC will complement dinner in the diner. Mary is serving pulled pork and brisket with John’s iced tea - BYOB your favorite.

Dress is casual and we prefer closed toe shoes - no sandals. No smoking, please, and those that misbehave will have to ride in the boxcar with no windows.

Name tags will be provided so please specify what you want on yours.

Knowing we’ll be cutting into church time, a sermon and a blessing will be provided.

Mary wants a horse so I’ll do the next best thing with 6000 horsepower and a big horn. Boarding will begin at 10 AM and toot-toot departure at 11 AM. We will leave from Haskell Avenue and Gurley Street on the north side of the State Fair Grounds.

ALL ABOARD!

-- John's Cars, Inc.

800 Jaguar Lane

Dallas, TX 75226

(214) 426-4100

www.johnscars.com

That sounds like a really fun trip, are you going down there for it?

My wife and I have talked about taking one of those cross country train tours some time but they are a bit spendy and we haven't been able to make the time. Maybe for our 25th wedding anniversary.

Wheelman