HybridZ

rim search continues

hey i went to a wheel shop that sells used rims, either from body shops or old cars whatever, they had these eagle alloys, they look to be 15x10 and i looked harder, adn they have a multi four lug

pattern on them, i went and crossreferenced them to eagles website, and they said that they have a

http://www.americaneaglewheel.com/wheels_detail.asp?id=19&cat=Series+028

negative 45mm offset, im pretty dumb when it comes to these things, will these fit a z with mild flares??? i know they would fit with the flares, im more worried about rubbing out on the suspension more than anything.

Guest Anonymous

I am dumber than you in understanding these things since the specifiactions appear to be wriiten in metric Greek. I assume you are looking at the 15 x 10 wide ones that have BSM of 3 11/16 ths of an inch that I interpret to be BACK SPACING in vernacular English of 3 and 11/16 ths of an inch. The minumum backspacing without rubbing on the inner fender wells with stock springs would be 3 1/2 inch but you will definitely need flares. The Datsun inner fender wells are fairly large and designed with racing in mind but the fender openings are for 14 inch street tires.I have 15 X 10 by (R50 series 275 x 15) with 3 1/2 inch backspacing on my Tomahawk Z with no inner fender tire rubbing when the stock springs were installed.