HybridZ

Zg Flare Mount Problems

Thanh

I know theres a thread on this already so I apologize for making another thread. Once answered I will delete it. I posted it in the How to mount Zg flares thread, but not a quick enough response.

Hopefully someone can answer this ASAP. In the process of installing Zg flares. Today I tested the flares on today to see if they were in good shape so I can start measuring and cutting. I came across two flares that fitted really good and two flares that just left huge gaps everywhere when we tried to hold it in a mounting position. The body is pretty straight so I know for a fact it wasn't the body. My friend the body man told me to take them back for an exchanged. So we had a good passenger front flare and driver's rear. Returning the drivers front and passengers rear. I purchase this from MSA about 2 months ago. Took it in to them and they had no problem with exchanging the two. Then the guy told me that I might have mounted wrong. He said " The two wider flares are suppose to be in the front and the thin in the rear". Now I need some serious opinions on what should be the proper way to do this. I never thought that it would be Wider in the front and thinner in the back? Is he wrong? Heres a picture of the flares. I need to test fit the two I exchanged to see how they fit. I would greatly appreciated if someone can reply to this as soon as possible. We are trying to get this part of the process done by friday or even less if possible.

What I assume is the front flares Thin ones. Blue marks perfect fit. Unmark means Exchanged

IMG_1035.jpg

What I assume is the rear flares wider one. Blue marks perfect fit. Unmark means exchanged

IMG_1036.jpg

-Thanh

Guest Z kid

The wider/bulkier flares go on the rear, with the curve facing backwards, and the narrower flatter flares go on the front of the car with the curve facing forwards. (even easier the bolt holes closest together go towards the front for the front and rear flares)