HybridZ

Dieing off above 5k Rpms

Alright, I wasnt able to find anything to my satisfaction through searching so here it goes.

I have an 80 280ZX and i just swapped in an N42 intake manifold and headers. There were some injectors that the plastic was cracked on so i replaced them with some 280Z ones that werent cracked and read 3 ohms. 2 of them to be exact. Anyways i was having a cold start issue so i put a check valve before the fuel rail and it fixed my cold start problem. I plugged all the vaccuum lines except for the distributor advance, including the BCDD which im about to take off because when idling in park or neutral and u barely hit gas it shoots up to 3k and sits there. All my injectors read 3 ohms and there are no leaks in fuel system, i just replaced all hoses on rail with new fuel injection hose and cleaned up connectors. #1 injector is the only one that clicks loud, like really loud. Anyways, i went for a test drive and it has way more power it seems at low rpms. but as soon as i start getting after 4k it loses power and at 5k it doesnt want to go past it. is this a fuel delivery issue or do you think that i could be losing power because the header bolts need to be tighter or something? i tightened them well but im just wondering. I just wanted to ask before i go buying a bunch of replacement parts and waste money trying to figure out problem.