HybridZ

man sometimes you just cant win!

i was checking out club4ag.com and they put on to this website for rims that will fit old corollas

which is the same bolt pattern and offset or similar to the s30s and i found thesse

http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_subcategory.cfm?CategoryID=1&SubcategoryID=25&SubcategoryName=2002%20OLD%20SCHOOL

but they only come in 13 and 14 inch sizes, maybe we could get together and make em make some 15/16x8's?????

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry2.gif

Hey there fellow AE86 enthusiast! I am searching my ass off for a hachiroku to make my daily driver.. I will pay anything.. I am about ready to sell my honda wagon, the most dependable car ever, so I can buy a ratty dinged up primer mobile.. i am going crazy.... but the prospect of swapping in a 20V is just too good..

No way... Any hatches with true 4AGs? I am dying down here in San Diego.. I am so jealous.... If I actually had any money right now, what i would do is pay you a nice finder's fee if you were to find a hachi for me to buy... too bad.. i need to sell my wagon..

Guest bang847

hey Nion I wanted one for a while too... now i am lookin for 240sx or something as a daily driver... There are a few AE86's in the LA area every once in a while... they usually ask too much... but it is so niche that they usually dont get their asking price... so that 1000-1700 range is very possible... i have seen a few gts's askin 1200 sometime ago...

panas cost too much, the wheels shown were really cheap, at a 16x7 it would be probably like

150ish a rim compared to the 200+ pana wants, plus the only 16x8 in the fs series were for

miatas with a 40 offset and 4x100 lug pattern, crap crap.

most of the hachis here have the 4ag-e 16vdohc motor, gutless but nice broad powerband for drifts and what not, had a couple "13" second ones try to test me. yeah.

Guest Anonymous

I'm from Kingman AZ and the Revolution Wheel importer from England lives here. Last wednesday He shared a catologue of the several different wheels and offsets that are available for the 240Z. Some were really cool looking and at about $180 a piece for good quality rims didn't seem too bad. I was especially interested in a 15x8 rim that had 5 black spokes on a polished aluminum rim that was priced at about $190.

Brian