HybridZ

A very odd quest I had no idea where to post??

OK work with me here. please. I have tried to explain what I am doing and have been unsucsesfull. There are some VERY smart car builders here and I hope they can shed some light on my idea.

I have a VG30DE-TT engine here going into my Pickup truck. I have a N/A ECU, TT injectors and stock turbos.

#1) The Z32 in stock form routes both turbo inlets up to a comon MAF and air filter box.

#2) The N/A Z32 300ZX uses 160cc injectors. The TwinTurbo Z32 300ZX uses 370cc injectors

One day I will run a full standalone EMS like AEM or Haltech. BUT for now for this summer I think I can pull this of;

If I create a true dual intake, with a MAF only on one side, so the MAF only ever sees 1/2 of the air that goes into the egine. and I run Twinturbo 370cc injectors on a 100% stock N/A ECU.

I know this is curde, but my dialy driver just took a $1,500 dump on me and I want to drive this thing. I would dyno W/ A/F to verify I was OK

I really think it will work. My ONLY fear is that the MAF table in the N/A ECU would not go low enough to compute the ultral low volume of air it was reading.

If I create a true dual intake, with a MAF only on one side, so the MAF only ever sees 1/2 of the air that goes into the egine. and I run Twinturbo 370cc injectors on a 100% stock N/A ECU will the truck run?

I would be cuting the MAF signal in 1/2 and slightly more than Doubling the size of the injectors.