HybridZ

RB20 injector's question

Guest Socalrcr

Guest Socalrcr

i did a search and didn't come up with the answer, just curious is the RB20's injectors low or high impedence injectors...

thanks

this is quoted from eikon from the nico board, i dont know him personally but he's got like 3000 posts, as long as they're not all in the postwhore section i think he's believeable ... and it was confirmed by others on that board ... and i know that the rb25 info below is correct, so i'd believe that the other info is as well ...

""

beleive this info is correct: (**Edit - info reviewed and corrected by Gawdzilla)

RB20det = Top feed high impedance injectors. Stock is 270cc. Each injector will pass on about 10 ohms. Each is wired in parallel so that the total return to the ECU is ~10 ohms.

RB25det = Side feed high impedance injectors. Stock is 370cc. Each injector will pass on about 10 ohms. Each is wired in parellel so that the total signal return to the ECU is ~ 10 ohms.

RB26dett = Top feed Low impedance injectors. Stock is 440cc. Each injector will pass on about ~ 2 ohms. Each injector is wired in parallel to the ECU but in Series with a resistor. That resistor passes on about 7-8 ohms. The two signals add up to ~ 10 ohms returned to make the ECU happy.

Modified by Eikon at 7:55 AM 9/21/2005