HybridZ

recieved it today :) my beautiful rb25det

scottyMIz

well it came in today only took 5 days to get here from the west side of the country. Here are the pics of it in the back of my sonoma

Photo_050407_001.jpg

Photo_050407_002.jpg

man am i excited!!!! she is coming apart tonight and the best thing is they just cut the harness and left it on the motor!!! i was expecting it to be stripped of all wiring but it has all the connectors and yoke and everything else i need for the swap to go smooth. i'll get more pics tonight when i am taking it apart.

got it from a place in canada for 1700 shipped found a couple things that are damaged but all in all nothing major. I did find that the screw holes on the top cover for the coils do not line up and my cover only says nissan 24 valve so i am guessing it should have the 2500 cover on the top.

here is there info

EITHER EMAIL US AT nagasaki_motor2006@yahoo.ca

OR YOU CAN REACH US @1877-303-9854

Guest BBS Imports

Being a Importer of these parts .i have found that most of the parts coming out of Canada come out of junk yards .Be careful the price and missing or swapped parts should be a red flag that it did not come out of a running car.The coil cover on a rb25 has a diffrent bolt pattern than the 20

i was thinking the same thing but as far as i can tell everything looks to be in order. I emailed them and they want me to call them monday to work things out. Took the pan off and everyting from the underside looks great, they had the coils out i can tell cuz of the cover and cuz the coils were lose when i took them out. Clutch looks new so does the timing belt the flywheel is perfectly straight no groves. Like i said so far it looks good i am very happy with this engine.

Damn, I had no Idea that there was someone from Bad Axe on here. Lol I have a place in Harbor beach, On shock rd. Next time I am up there we should meet up. I will be up there with my Z in the next few weeks.

Nice looking set you got there, and a great price! Mine cost me about 2700 shipped to my door.

hey jitter, yea i have been on here for a while but i got away from the z for a few years but now i am back, just let me know when your gona be up and we can meet up someplace. I actually live in Port Austin now i just never changed the profile :) I just got the engine in had a hell of a time fabbing mounts and everything but it was well worth it. I am gonna post another thread of the progress.