HybridZ

Whats bad luck you had so far?

Pwbull09

I test drove a new Civic Si, so the Z barfed up a differential, so I sold its boost controller--lol.. its been behaving since! So in turn, I bought a new diff today, new mounts, and new u joints.. its give n' take with these things man! One of these days, we're gonna see eye to eye.

The first s30 I bought (and overpaid for) turned out to be a VIN fraud. I found the "real" owner and convinced him to sign the title over to me a year ago. He never did. I'm out a bunch of money and time.

So far my new build has been uneventful, but it hasn't been back on the ground yet. :wink:

You had one of those vin fraud ♥♥♥♥ to...I had that ♥♥♥♥ with my first z.Witch wound up me losing the car out 5g and the car with all my work getting parted out by the orignal owner.Witch i found out he was the one who changed the vins.Sold it to the guy i bought it from with the intension to scam the car from.I just happen to be the one shafted.

bought my first Z and regretted it immediately...way too much rust, now it's a parts car.

bought another rolling Z shell, now regretting it because the welding jobs from before sucks bad. I am paying a bodyshop to have the bad patch jobs cut out and re-done.

Yeah, live and learn I guess. I was new to s30s when I bought the car and was a little too eager to find one. That thing wound up having a ton of "issues." I regret losing the money, but overall I'm glad to be rid of the car.