HybridZ

Who built the kit??

clint78z

I just finsihed the MS II kit and stim. The intructions are pretty good, except whe n it come to the igntion section. But if you look at the schematics, it makes much more sense. Oh I installed the map sensor backwards, the flat side faces outwards. Not sure how long it took me I did when I could spare the time. The little transitor are a bit tricky to get the right amount of solder, I sharpened the soldering tip. Probably 12hours not sure. It was a lot of fun, I am way less scared of it now. It will probably save diagnosing time down the road.

I would recomend soldering wick tape, and magnifying lens, head mounted.

All leds flash, and input respond properly. Except the O2 pot, it has a very small range the displays the AFRs. It might be in the firmare settings though. Just wondering how others found the whole deal ??

Nice work. I bought mine prebuilt cause I have a newborn. 6 months ago I would have done what you did.

Go into Megatune and upload a map for the O2 sensor by picking it from their sensor list. Of course this is after you setup the configurator software. This might fix your O2 Stim calibration unless you put the wrong pot on it.