HybridZ

K&N/ "Team green" Filters/ stub/ram stacks...

Astral Ace

I want to get a new filter setup for my '73 Z. It has the '72 SUs. and I'm new to the Z scene, so I decided to ask. I've seen a lot of the K&N style, but I don't know what the part #'s are... I've heard of a "Team green" filter that is cheaper but just as good as the K&N setup. I have also seen stub or ram stacks on the SUs, but I like I said am new to Zs, and in that fact carbs.

I'm TOO used to Supras. I had an '89 Turbo, but it was totaled by a fool.

Anyways, just talk to me about the setups, and help me locate them.

Thanks,

A1C Wilson

Support our troops.:-D

i currently have the velocirty stacks under k&n filters. i would gladly sell the k&n air cleaner assemblies and go with my future plans, but i think i'll be the nice guy and tell you about my setup so that you may get a better one to start out with.

i plan on doing an air box similar to the stock one, except have it duct air from in front of the radiator support through a cone type k&n to get cold air in instead of sucking in the hot engine bay air.

I thought about going crazy and building a y pipe that connects to the 2 carbs, and then travels in front of the radiator... but, I can't weld...

Should I just keep it stock until I swap a L28ET in there? (next yearish)

I still would like to see pics of your setup though, I may buy it still.