HybridZ

Hilarious... Ringmini vs. New Mini vs. Porsche Carrera S

RTz

fun stuff.... dunno which I liked better, as both involve your basic over-motored cart vs a serious performance vehicle... but I dont know how comfortable I would be in a cart next to a questionably piloted Viper 8-| It looked to me like the cart driver was really screwing around and took it pretty easy on her though. I would love to build a Gixxer cart, but no place to really run it here.

• Administrators
It looked to me like the cart driver was really screwing around and took it pretty easy on her though.

In total, quite likely the other way 'round.... Sabine is a two time champ of the 24 Hours of Nürburgring (BMW M3) and 'crowned' "Queen of the Ring". Known primarily as the first woman to win a major 24hr race (and a bit of public thrashing on Jeremy Clarkson :-))

In total, quite likely the other way 'round.... Sabine is a two time champ of the 24 Hours of Nürburgring (BMW M3) and 'crowned' "Queen of the Ring". Known primarily as the first woman to win a major 24hr race (and a bit of public thrashing on Jeremy Clarkson :-))

Did she beat Hans Stuck? He one of my all time favorite drivers.

Check out this amazing drive around "the ring" in an M3 GTR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8ZNkhxT04

LOL... I never knew, and so never connected her to the "Queen of the Ring".... I had heard some commentary here and there about a woman who had done very well there, but I never knew the name...

She has an air for sure, and seemed unintimidated by the Viper, but between her launch of the Viper, and the casual way she seemed to be accelerating out of the twists, I made some erroneous assumptions = ) I have only known one woman I would call aggressive and capable in a real performance car... and she scared the crap out of me everytime I let her drive my Z. She was a military brat, grew up following F1 and Rally races in Europe, as well as entering all the driving schools she could con Daddy into. Only person I ever let get away with calling my V8 240Z "Cute". I REALLY should have dated that woman....

• Administrators
Did she beat Hans Stuck? He one of my all time favorite drivers.

Stuck won in 1970, 1998, and 2004

Sabine won in '96 and '97

I couldn't confirm (or deny) whether or not they raced simultaneously.

Sabine is now 'retired' and hosts her own TV show, taking oddball challanges, ala the first two vids. She is also known as "The Fastest Taxi Driver in the World"... driving you around the Ring in the back seat of an M5. My favorite, however, is her 'owning' Jeremy Clarkson.... in a Ford transit van.

Here's a terrific video of the 'race'...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZI_oLLqW1BE

Check out this amazing drive around "the ring" in an M3 GTR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8ZNkhxT04

Great Vid!