HybridZ

Is this the Megasquirt for me?

Mycarispurty

Ok you guys can e-punch me in the face if you want, but I have the hardest time understanding some of this Megasquirt stuff.

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/megasquirtii-engine-management-system-wpcb3-assembled-unit-p-65.html

Aside from the wiring harness which they do offer, is that the Megasquirt I need? I just want to run the fuel injection of course, but I want it to run my ignition on my stock dizzy (83 turbo motor with 83 dizzy of course) if that's possible, and I want to be able to get rid of that ugly AMF or MAF or whatever it is and run an air filter straight onto the intake side of the turbo. Those are the features I want it for, and if that's the Megasquirt I need for the job, I'd appreciate a simple yes or no :)

Yes, what PrOxLaMuS© said. I run MS-II, PCB3 on my 77zt (zx turbo engine) using factory dizzy. You do have to move two jumper cables on the board in order to use your Dizzy. The diagram is on the Megamanual. Installation is fairly easy. Tuning is more of a learning curve, for me at least. If you order it assembled and get the relay board its even easier.