HybridZ

Supra Injectors Fitment - Where should the o-ring rest?

ktm

I have a set of the 440cc Supra turbo injectors. I am nearing the completion of my engine build and I test fit the injectors in the manifold. The injectors ends fit into the ports in the intake without the o-ring installed. However, if I put the stock o-ring on the injector end, the o-ring seats itself outside the port.

My question is should the end of the injector slide into the manifold port with the o-ring attached? The end of the injector is larger than the OE pintle cap.

Thanks.

i removed the supra o-rings and installed the stock 280zx o-rings onto my supra injectors, and it fit in there, if i remember correctly.. although it has been a while. Yes, I don't think it will slide into the hole where the pintle caps originally go.

i removed the supra o-rings and installed the stock 280zx o-rings onto my supra injectors, and it fit in there, if i remember correctly.. although it has been a while. Yes, I don't think it will slide into the hole where the pintle caps originally go.

I did the same with my supra injectors. I am running a Pallnet O ring fuel rail. It all is working great.. I am running the non turbo 311 injectors. But once I go Megasquirt I will switch over to my 440 turbo injectors.

My mistake on this one. I had the wrong o-rings on the injectors. As soon as I replaced the o-rings with the correct set the injectors seated correctly.

Thanks for the replies.