HybridZ

MS files for new N/A install

Zmanco

I've gone through the stickies, but just about everything is for turbo apps. I'm going with the following: (hope to finish with the install this weekend and fire it up!)

MS1 v3.0

MSnS - Fuel only

L28 w/flat top pistons

stage III equiv cam

headers + exhaust

MSD 6AL w/280ZX dizzy

Stock '80 intake manifold

Stock turbo injectors

60 mm TB

Anyone have a map they think is close for me? I live at ~6500 feet, but don't think that should matter.

Also, FWIW, I'm going with the 2nd MAP sensor for real-time barometric correction. Also, modded the board for the electric fan control, and will be using a PWM idle valve from an early SAAB. I'm worried I've got too many non-standard things going on simultaneously. I may deactivate the idle valve if I have problems bringing things up from scratch.

Also, as the injectors are low impedance, any recommendations for a starting point for the PWM settings for TURBO injectors?

Z-ya suggests the following for the stock N/A injectors from post #9 in this thread:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=121361

I measured an OEM NA injector that is fresh from being cleaned and flow tested, and the opening time is around 1.2ms.

For OEM NA injectors I would set the PWM as follows:

PWM time threshold: 1.5ms

PWM Current Limit: 35%