HybridZ

South Carolina guys

HarrisonTX

Hey guys, im up in SC from texas at fort Jackson for a little school. Ive been looking for car shows or cruises the whole time and havnt seen anything. This weekend is my last weekend.

Any v8 Z's in the area? Ive never rode in one, and would really like to before i start my swap, keep my motivation up.

Im free saturday and sunday and will drive up to an hour in any direction!

John

Oh man!!:mad: That woulda be one hell of a first v8z ride. Ive also never been in a car that has yanked the front tires, coulda killed 2 birds with one stone. damn it! And your so close, columbia! thats right outside the gate! It not gonna be up this weekend?

On the heat, Ive lived in Texas for 21 years, but last year in the summer i was in Iraq, so i havnt had a texas summer in over a year. It is pretty hot here, but i think texas has a little more heat. nothing compares to Iraq tho, lol (I have pics at 140* on a thermometer)

Its been raining for like 2 weeks straight in fortworth dallas area, which is super un common.