HybridZ

In Auckland - Any HybridZ please contact

Mike Rowe

• 2 weeks later...

hey mike,

you get around

bet you wish you had taken the Z with you for those UNZUD roads:)

when you get a chance on your return could you drop off that 280zx brake booster if you're finished with it....getting ready for the auto swap so i may as well throw it in

cheers

paul

ps regards to valerie as well

Hi Paul, I dont have any booster - remember we had a look outside your house and decided it was too big, the last thing I had was the fuel pump bracket which I left on your verandah.

Checking out the Z scene here as I can while travelling round, See u when I get back

regards Mike

Hi Paul, I dont have any booster - remember we had a look outside your house and decided it was too big, the last thing I had was the fuel pump bracket which I left on your verandah.

Checking out the Z scene here as I can while travelling round, See u when I get back

regards Mike

........ah well if you've lost it mike you are just going to have to give me your RB26DETT as compensation,lol

seriously i will have to look in the garage for it....i'd better take a bag of breadcrumbs in with me to ensure i get back out!!

paul