HybridZ

megalogviewer corected ve table

randy 77zt

after about 20 or 30 hours of work becuase of my lack of knowledge about computors(i usually only use them for web surfing)i finally got a corrected ve table from megalogviewer.it took 3 computors to get this done-because i am to cheap to get a good laptop.motor is a 2960 stroker made from pick&pull parts.earlier test drives with full throttle made the motor ping on 91 cali gas .tank was down to about 2 gallons so i dumped in a 5 gallon can sunoco 260 gt+ and went for a pedal to the metal death ride in the country at 12 am.injectors are 42lb/hr.the good gas killed the ping with 24 btdc under boost.i went on rc engineering website and got a computed hp of 386 with 92% duty cycle.the cam is some calcam regrind rescued from p&p.its .525 lift 111 lobe center unknown duration.head is n42 ported.intercooler is huge-80 degree intake temps at night.plans are for a good turbo cam-the cam that is in it doesnt spool the turbo up soon .extrude honed exhaust manifold and bigger injectors.vetable.jpg

I used the MLV to correct my VE maps today after three 1/2 hour logged/corrected drives. The car is running much better and with the VE table closer to correct, I was able to dial in the AE better. I am again beginning to feel the power of the L28ET come through so I must be getting close.