HybridZ

2JZGTE engine mounts

Z-Gad

Wow, we now have our own Toyota inline forum...

I guess I am a little slow since I just found it LOL!!

Anyway, I have had a few requests for my engine/transmission mount photos the last couple of weeks, so I figured I would just add them to my photo album. If anyone would like to link them from my album to this thread, then they are welcome to. If not just hit the link in my sig for the photos.

Regards, Mike

man Mike i just love your car!!!

no matter how many times i have seen it!

i need to fab me some mounts.

if i ever get to see my car again!(3 months now...so sad)

thanks for the pics. mazworx does good work

Thats not my project. Its tonycharger72's ride. Notice that its right hand drive?

I'm just trying to decide which way to go with my 2JZ. I'm thinking it would be nice to just build mounts and be able to drop it in with the factory l28 mounts. I'm not really sure what to do at this point. I'm not going to be running AC on my motor, so its definitely doable.

Justin

i was wondering if some of you 2jz guys could post some basic measurements of the 2jz, not only for me but to help others in a search. i've searched everwhere and cant find dimensions.

i've "heard" that it is ~29 inches long, how wide is it, including intake mani and twins?

z-gad could you throw a tape across your motor and see how wide it is from the turbo to the intake?

appreciate any help.

• 1 year later...