HybridZ

High/Low Injector Tuning, excellent read

http://www.usrallyteam.com/content/tech/injector_staging_article.pdf

Guys if your contemplating multiple Staged Injection set-up, here is an article you need to read! It has some great points to get you started and like he says in the Article Testing is Paramount!

Comes from across the POND in Aussie Land! 4 cylinder running 56-bhp Low and 90-bhp High injectors per cylinder! He never says what kind of Power it is making! If he is running at 80% duty cycle on each injector, that's a 2.0ltr Cosworth making in excess of 400hp

Good Read!

Kevin

Ron:

Yeah I have been dealing with EFi for over ten years now and there's some excellent information in that article! Some of which set me back as well, I am no GURU and learn every day! Just sharing!

Did you see the part about the Dyno and then the Track with regards to the Air horn Length proturding into the Plenum causeing different Fuel requirements per cylinder? Cylinders #4, 3, 2, 1 needed 7%, 5%, and 3% different fueling than #1?

Also! If anyone gets an article related to Whacky injection ideas, New concepts or anything like that! Please send them to me or bring them to me attention!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

• Administrators

Did you see the part about the Dyno and then the Track with regards to the Air horn Length protruding into the Plenum causeing different Fuel requirements per cylinder? Cylinders #4, 3, 2, 1 needed 7%, 5%, and 3% different fueling than #1?

Sure did. If the correction was in random order, I would have thought along the lines of plenum wall proximity, but the correction being sequential, sounds more like protrusion. Reinforces my beliefs on velocity stacks... without due testing, protruding velocity stacks may work against you.

P.S. I like his stand on actual track tuning. Mindful datalogging, with subsequent dyno tuning, have produced negligible gains in my experience.