HybridZ

Help! Broken Output Shafts on Mazworx $1750 Drag Axle Setup

underground

Need a photo of the R32 GTR Output Shaft

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to decide on a Differential Upgrade for my 240sx, as I keep breaking output shafts. Thread with photos of broken output shafts: http://forums2.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=171982

I have been told, while the R32 GTR is an R200 diff (just like the 240SX), the output shafts are larger,stronger, and made of a different metal.

I already have 300ZX TT Hubs and Axles, with modified 240SX Output Shafts to mate up.

I'm hoping the R32 GTR Output Shafts will bolt-up to my Mazworx Drag Axle Assembly (aka. 300ZX TT Axles and 300ZX TT Hubs), and would appreciate it if someone could take a photo of their differential for me.

I wanna see what the bolt pattern is on your output shafts.

If this wont work, I'm going to pickup a 97-01 Infiniti Q45 differential, and deal with the 3.69 final gear ratio. I know it uses the same style output shafts as the 300ZX TT, and will mate up with no problems. I'm just nervous going with that tall of a gear, as it will possibly make the car a dog on the street.

Thanks!