HybridZ

LD28 crank on Ebay (not mine)

OlderThanMe

How much would be considered a reasonable price for this crank? I bid and the guy who won couldn't pay on time, so it is up to me. I will pick up local, Memphis area. So factor out the shipping charge, thanks kenny.

$335.00 dollars, and the chance to hook up with a fellow Z guy here, in the Memphis area.

I also bid on his other item, the new in the box p90 cylinder head. A guy in Australia won the bid, out bid me by $5.00 dollars US.

The shipping of the head to Australia is over 500 dollars. I talked to my new friend and I will probably end up with a new p90 head, I can't see anyone paying that much for shipping??

Possibilities? That auction was just for the cylinder head. No cam, no valves, no springs.... Interesting. What do you think?

BTW, I just bought another 83zxt today for $300.00. Good rust free car. Will use what I need to restore my other 83 zxt and use the stroker crank and cylinder head to drop an awesome motor into my early 260z.

I can't seem to get enough.....kenny.