HybridZ

proud new 17 240z owner... need a lil help here

Guest Solo

okay so heres the scoop. just bought a 1973 240z from a kid down my street. bad thing is the car is kinda beat. had a lot of good points to it dispite all the body rust. needs new floor pannels, rockers repaired, one second around the wheel well in the rear passenger side is pretty chewed up with rust. needs the i belive their called guide rails that run along with the engine bay underneith are rusted. needs a new hood, air dam, grill and passenger side fender. i have a full team of people ready to work on this thing. just have one problem. i have no idea where to get the parts. junk yards are pretty crappy as far as selection goes around here. if i could get any help on where to find replacement parts for the needed areas it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance!:mrgreen: my typing skills suck by the way the thread should be proud new 1973 240z owner... dont know how to change the threat title so i kinda put it in here.

thanks bud. much appreciated. i'm somewhat absent minded when it comes to names of parts. its kind of annoying at times working on a car and saying now hand me that one thing the thing and such.