HybridZ

Articles - 300ZX Turbo

jhaag

Pete84:

Unfortunately I didn't save many articles or road tests about the 240/260/280 Zs. I have posted about 50 articles in the Non-Tech Board (to find them, do a search in that board using article as the search term) but none are road tests of Zs. I have a list of 'all' Z articles that were published - the list was created by someone else. I will look for it and post it soon in this thread. I got most of the 50 articles from a used magazine store that has since closed. I imagine eBay would be a source for them as well as the public library.

John

Here is a list of articles about the Z up until 1989; the list includes a number of magazines published in countries other than the U.S. The book from which the list is taken is Z Car: a legend in its own time by Ben Millspaugh (1991 1st ed.- ISBN: 083063536X). It is available at about 100 public libraries in the U.S. I never thought I would post the list so I didn't worry about marking it up with my own notes.

John

1.jpg

• 1 month later...