HybridZ

You know, I just want to thank you all...

This really is THE most informative bulletin board I've ever read, on ANY car, with some of the most knowledgeable and friendly members I've ever recieved help from. Zcar.com? ha! Help there consists of "you have to cut the struts dude" instead of the half-page writeups that many of you do on a regular basis to help out. I haven't done a V8 swap and right now I'm not sure I ever will, but I just want to thank you all for your love of machinery. When I've posted questions in the past, the help I've recieved is well above par. Even if I just need a little confidence with something I've never done before, you guys help me do it, do it right, and do it right the first time! I've been browsing the archives and just had to get it out. Thanks, HybridZ.

All right, I'm logging off BEFORE we do the group hug again (LOL). We are here to further our love of this artwork we call Z cars, whether it be through sharing tangible parts and data, or the sharing of ideas and goals and dreams, the later being the heartbeat of the former.

Yeah, no "secrets" here! We all benefit from helping each other and putting our knowledge of machinery and physics out on the site for all to partake. That way, we can ALL build some kicka$$ cars! I love this site, too.

David