HybridZ

got money to spare...what should i do?

typhoone

Okay, i just came into some money, and it is all going to go into my car. i just don't know exactly what to do. i have roughly 1g to play with. i don't really know what to do with it though, lol. i would like some racing seats because one of my seats is already broken at one of the hinges, and they just aren't very comfortable. does anyone know a good set of racing seats that are actually comfortable and affordable at the same time. i looked at some bride seats, they look pretty nice...but uhhhh...they are nearly 1g a piece. too rich for my blood. if anyone knows someone trying to sell some recaro, bride, sparco, etc(high end) seats at decent pries please let me know. or if someone knows of another good brand that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, let me know that as well. If anyone has a good idea of what would be a good next step for my car, give me an idea.

just to give you some specs on my car:

1985 300zx turbo

t3/t4 hybrid

manual boost controller installed, ebc ordered, should be here soon

bov ordered, will be here this week

cat back exhaust, got it but not installed

in a few weeks i will be getting a walboro 255 + larger injectors so don't worry about that.

thanks for any and all advice

-typhoone