HybridZ

Calling all 250 GTO Builders!!!

Guest Powerhouse

Guest Powerhouse

I have started a new Kitcar discussion and support Forum. As a major fan of the 250 gto conversion I would like to invite you all to visit and take part in making the 250 section of the board a major feature. I am also hoping to unviel a newer re-designed version of the 250 gto. Similar to the way the concept Miura was redesigned but deffinatley All ferrari in it's look & feel.

I hope to see you all there.

http://www.kitcartalk.com

dont like the layout of the forum--- and keeping the topics viewable only to users doesnt let anyone see what it has to offer. Try a simpler layout and have some more base information about what you are looking for. 250s are not "kit cars". They are modded Z's. An ariel atom, k1 attack, noble M12, the blast etc are kit cars.

Try a simpler format for starters, and have a better info base before marketing. I can get more info off google about your topic where as the reason this forum is sucessful is you cant just search google for an answer.

oh and having more then one post before you advertise on other forums not only builds credibility to the people you are trying to talk to but doesnt piss off the moderators for whoring out their hard work for your own free personal advertisement

Guest Powerhouse
dont like the layout of the forum--- and keeping the topics viewable only to users doesnt let anyone see what it has to offer. Try a simpler layout and have some more base information about what you are looking for. 250s are not "kit cars". They are modded Z's. An ariel atom, k1 attack, noble M12, the blast etc are kit cars.

Try a simpler format for starters, and have a better info base before marketing. I can get more info off google about your topic where as the reason this forum is sucessful is you cant just search google for an answer.

oh and having more then one post before you advertise on other forums not only builds credibility to the people you are trying to talk to but doesnt piss off the moderators for whoring out their hard work for your own free personal advertisement

1. the layout is a matter of taste as well as the way we choose to customize vehicles. Some of us like it ... some dont.... it isn't a vb bulletin board so it will look somewhat different.

2.The topics are viewable to anyone, including guest.. Thanks for letting me know as there was a setting change i had to correct

3.My info base is to come from builders and enthusiasts like yourself. As with all new boards, the begining is always short on informnation. It is my hope over time this gets better.

4.The 250 gto based on a 240 z is indeed a "kit Car" or "Replica" it would be no different then calling a ferrari 355 kit car a "Modded" fiero or the 360 a "modded" Mr2.. it is all a matter of interpretation and opinion. just as the hot rod vs kit cars debate. Why is that ALL 250 GTO body kits are sold by "Kit car" companies??? why do they do a majority of company advertising in Kitcar magazines or display at Kit Car shows? ...maybe.... because it is a kit car.

5. "whoring out their hard work for your own free personal advertisement"

I certailnly understand where you are coming rfom and appologise for any offense or "Whoring" i may given the impression of. I actually searched google for Ferrari 250 GTO replicas and kitcars..this board is one of the places i ended up. As time goes on I hope to beable to contribute more to the board as I contribute a great deal to many boards currently.

Yea, no matter how you slice it, the GTO conversions are kit cars. It doesn't hurt my feelings a bit; it is going to allow me to have a car that was never offered but one I always wanted (GTO convertible). It all boils down to how talented/visionary you are coupled with if you have the resources or know-how to make it all come together.

I'll check-out your site...all the help I can get is appreciated. Just listen to your subscribers if you want it to grow.

Guest Powerhouse
Yea, no matter how you slice it, the GTO conversions are kit cars. It doesn't hurt my feelings a bit; it is going to allow me to have a car that was never offered but one I always wanted (GTO convertible). It all boils down to how talented/visionary you are coupled with if you have the resources or know-how to make it all come together.

I'll check-out your site...all the help I can get is appreciated. Just listen to your subscribers if you want it to grow.

the term kit cars does't bother me. I think there is really something to be said about a persons ability to build any car. The time and dedication alone are worth more than the originals:)